ENTER AND REGISTER ON THE FORUMS HERE!
You must register on the forums in order to view and post on them.
The chat areas of this site (Forums and Guestbook) are moderated in order to provide the nicest environment for the site users. We try to operate where Moderators or Administrators are available 24 hours because of their positioning within the world giving that coverage, but if you see an objectionable post that has not been removed please alert an Administrator or Moderator.
We ask that you follow these guidelines, and respect your fellow Swallow the Sun fans.
You agree not to do any of the following while on the forums or guestbook of www.swallowthesunfans.com
• transmit any message, information, data, text, software or graphic files, or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another's right of privacy or publicity, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, Administrator, Moderator, Band Member, or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• post or transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
• post or transmit any content that contains a virus or corrupted data;
• delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to our site;
• use a www.swallowthesunfans.com feature in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting [use of all caps], flooding [continuous posting of repetitive text] or excessively large embedded images);
• post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation;
• intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation; and
• upload or transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party without prior permission.
The Administrator's decisions are final.